The Sevylor Samoa Stand Up Paddle Board is built with amazing quality. The board may may be inflatable, but it feels exactly like riding a traditional “stiff” board. It’s specially designed drop stitch floor make the board extremely rigid when fully inflated, making it feel just like a traditional board.
It features a very large EVA foot pad, that will keep you from slipping and falling off the board. It is also equipped with three removable fins for constant and flawless tracking, as well as a 4-inch rocker tip that will keep it from curling!
Inflating the Sevylor Samoa Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board is really fast and easy. It comes with a very practical and easy to use manual pump included in the package. It also comes with a manometer, which will help you determine how much air is in the board and how much more is needed to get it fully inflated!
The Samoa Paddle board weighs next to nothing when deflated and it can easily fit in the trunk of your car and even a backpack! You can even check it into airplanes, trains and buses, which means that you will be able to easily take it anywhere, regardless of the means of transport you’ll use to get there.
- Dimensions: 10’10″ x 2’6″ when fully inflated
- Weight: 42 lbs when fully inflated
- Maximum load capacity: 250 lbs
- Number of removable fins: 3
- Shipping weight: 42.3 pounds
- It is inflatable, which makes it extremely practical!
- You can ride it while standing up, which makes spotting waves much easier!
- When fully inflated it feels just like a traditional, rigid, paddle board!
- When deflated you can easily check it into airplanes, or take it with you on a bus or train!
- Really easy to inflate thanks to the pump and manometer included in the package!
- Features a very large EVA foot pad, that will make sure you always stay on the board!
- Great for beginners and experts alike!
- Great price on amazon.com! Click here to get it!
- Inflating it with the manual pump takes some time, so you might wanna invest in an automatic one
- No paddles included.
I have had the pleasure of riding this board and I definitely recommend it to anyone interested in an inflatable board.
Sevylor® products trace their origin to a small company that built electrical accessories in post WWII France. As a sideline, they stumbled on a process that allowed them to use their high-frequency welding machines to manufacture PVC goods. The invention of an inflatable bathtub transformed the small company into the world’s dominant supplier of PVC inflatables.
Today, chances are if someone is having fun on the water, they are on a Sevylor® product. Our products are up to the task to make it safe, and keep it fun. So have some fun with an old friend – after all, we’ve been taking fun very seriously for over 60 years.